The best dad I ever saw keychain silicone mold
actual size of resin piece when poured:
**product image reversed so the words are readable**
This listing is for one shiny handmade silicone mold
- All of our molds have a pearl shimmer to them. They can vary in color since our silicone color is hand mixed.
- We restock regularly, but only offer limited amounts at a time so we don’t become overwhelmed and can keep up with demand and wait times.
- All of our molds have our business name on the side somewhere this will not affect your creation.
- Please pay attention to the processing times listed on our home page as they can change.
** limited quantities available*** (weekly restocks)
(For custom mold order request please message or email me)
Silicone mold care instructions:
- Please do not use torch on molds.
- Using a torch or heat can break down the silicone and cause it to fuse to the resin and tear the mold.
- Do not heat part A or part B epoxy prior to mixing.
- Use a mist of 70% or 90% alcohol to pop bubbles.
- Do not touch inside of mold with bare hands, it can leave finger prints that will show up on your resin when cured.
- Wash gently when needed with warm water and soap only, or you can use masking tape to clean up any dried resin or dirt.
*As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the below images
~ CONNECT WITH ME ~
- SILICONE MOLD FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/746432836043693
- If you are a fellow crafter join in and share in our facebook group as well as learn from tutorials.
-FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/EaselyMixedStudio
-FACEBOOK VIP GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/easelymixedstudiovip
- REST OF SOCIAL LINKS: https://linktr.ee/EaselyMixedStudio
- CONTACT EMAIL: email@example.com