Halloween apothecary keychain silicone mold
actual size of resin piece when poured:
***Molds with wording the image is reversed so it is readable, the actual resin piece when poured and demolded will be the correct way.
This listing is for one shiny handmade silicone mold.
• Choose between a colored mold, or a clear mold.
• Clear silicone molds can be used with UV resin cured with a UV light instead of two part epoxy resin.
• Our colored molds come in a variety of colors, they are poured at random. Our iconic signature color is a blue aqua teal.
• All of our silicone molds are oven safe up to 450°F (except for our holographic molds, those are NOT oven safe)
• Holographic molds will transfer the effect onto your cured resin piece, the holographic effect will last the lifetime of the mold.
• Holographic molds CANNOT be domed with resin or you will lose the holo effect.
• All of our molds have our business name on the side somewhere this will not affect your creation.
• All of our molds are made to order so they take time to make being that they are handmade, please pay attention to the processing times listed on our homepage of our website.
due to their handmade nature they may have some minor imperfections, these will not affect your resin pour. Anything with a imperfection that affects the resin pour will be listed under B & C grade molds at a discounted rate.
Want a mold in a different size? Want to add a keychain hole? We are happy to do a custom mold for you. We can even do a totally new custom design that you need. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any custom mold ordering or any questions you may have.
Silicone mold care instructions:
• Do not use torch on molds.
• Using a torch or heat can break down the silicone and cause it to fuse to the resin and tear the mold.
• Do not heat part A or part B epoxy prior to mixing.
• Use a mist 90% alcohol to pop bubbles
• Do not touch inside of mold with bare hands, it can leave finger prints that will show up on your resin when cured
• Wash gently when needed with warm water and soap only, or you can use masking tape to clean up any dried resin or dirt.
• As different computers display colors differently, the color of the actual item may vary slightly from the below images
• We do not accept any returns or exchanges.
• We are not responsible for damage to any items due to improper care or usps issues.
• We do allow cancellations, for a full refund order must be cancelled within 24hours of the time the order was placed. After that we do not accept cancellations.
• We are not responsible for any delays or issues caused by usps, once the package leaves our possession we are no longer responsible. All of our packages are insured, if you have any issues with your package you can file a claim directly through usps website.
• If you have any issues with your order please contact us email@example.com
~ CONNECT WITH ME ~
• SILICONE MOLD FB GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/746432836043693
• FACEBOOK VIP GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/easelymixedstudiovip
• If you are a fellow crafter join in and share in our facebook group as well as learn from tutorials. GROUP: https://www.facebook.com/groups/easelycraftingtutorials
• FACEBOOK PAGE : https://www.facebook.com/EaselyMixedStudio
• REST OF SOCIAL LINKS: https://linktr.ee/EaselyMixedStudio
• CONTACT EMAIL: firstname.lastname@example.org